My Blog List

Jul 7, 2010

xxx

i love it here. i feel like the broke starving artist and i am totally okay with that small fish in a huge pond feeling. it has helped me take on more responsibility in my life, and i feel way more accomplished.I started classes this week & i love my teachers and the feel for the school!!!! it is my safe zone to be completely free, to let go & be spontaneous. i discover new things about myself every day and i get to feel on this deeper level that so many people shut out of their lives. it is amazing.
keeping the place clean is very hard bc it is so tiny. but i am trying my best! i still have no AC and the futon is still a rock. so hopefully when my brother gets here we can get my full size bed out of storage so i can sleep well :(
yeeeep, my brah is coming to live with me for the rest of july. he's going to work from here while i'm at school and then we have many adventures on our lineup--- already have a calender full of shows i want to hit up with him, including KOL, La Roux, MGMT, & audiotistic!! STOKED.
we also really want to learn how to surf! so hopefully we can struggle on that one together. however it has been really chilly in LA this week, so lets hope it warms up!
anyways, i am back in a routine which is nice. i don't mind waking up early as long as i go to bed at a decent hours-- and then i have the weekends off to have FUN! probs going out tom so ill take pics wherever we end up.
well thats me lately. LOVING LIFE. california dreaming. & sincerely happy alone and content in my own skin.--- live your life, don't just exist.
below, hannah already started a to do list for her next visit! i hope she can come again soon.
my new sugar factory sucker! HOW LEGIT>>> i am so taking this to my next rave.
hannah the lollipop head. suuuup girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment