My Blog List

Jul 10, 2010

VOYEUR. ♥

"Change; we don’t like it, we fear it, but we can’t stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. And it hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. But here’s the truth: the more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes change is good. Sometimes, change is everything." — Grey’s Anatomy

so here are pictures & footage from Voyeur, the club i keep talking about. it is a blast!above: picture from their photo booth! yeeeee!! so cute. lurve caroline :)
hands down the best picture of lucas of all time. i laugh every time i see it... oh and thats his new bromance... hmmm...
well this guy is creepy.. haha i met him at the bar, he asked me my name & i told him. and he freaked out, and i quote: "OH MY GOD SAMANTHA IS MY FAVORITE NAME OF ALL TIME!!!!! CHAMPAGNE ON ME..." oh um kewwwwl, thanks?
last night they were on it... playing sick beats all night. total rage worthy.
oh you know, me... my brother... and our pal, mclovin. NBD.
hay boy! suuuuup. fake id chikkaaa chikka yeaaaah.
my new bestie for the summer until she LEAVES me to go back to UT... not okay.
ohhhh the memories we have made this summer & how many more are to come. just day 2 of the 30 he is here.
who me? am i in la la land? oh right, yes yes i am.
the night we saw ashton kutcher! hahaha my brother can NEVER take a fucking normal picture. whatever, its always entertaining the next day.... WATCH VIDEO BELOW::: WE ARE IN THE BACK AT :51.... my big break!? hah jklolnawt.

No comments:

Post a Comment