My Blog List

Jul 3, 2010

CAN'T STOP MY SHiNE.

"I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine,
I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo"
"Yeah, I'm feeling good tonight, finally doing me & it feels SO RiGHT
time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything's alright."
"No one to answer to,
no one that's gonna argue
And since I got the hold off me,
I'm living life now that I'm free, yeah"
"Telling me to get my shit together
now I got my shit together, yeah,
Now I made it through the weather
better days are gonna get better.

I'm so sorry that it didn't work out I'm moving on,
I'm so sorry but it's over now,
the pain is gone."
"I'm putting on my shades
to cover up my eyes,
I'm jumpin' in my ride,
I'm heading out tonight,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo,
I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, solo.
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine."
"Now I'm feeling how I should,
never knew single could feel this good
stop playing [mr] understood,
back in the game, who knew I would
so flex how I spread my wings, LOViNG MYSELF makes me wanna sing"
-Jason Derulo
alright update: daryl's birthday was on wednesday so we went to her neighborhood pool and got pretty rowdy. wait maybe too rowdy. i passed out by 9 pm once i got home!!! 9?! i can't tell you the last time that has happened. oh and also i was half way on my rock hard futon and half on my coffee table. YEEEEEp. thanks hannah for moving me.
the next day we went to le pain on Melrose & went shopping at Kitson/Fred Segal. Which is when i got my new pink dress (first pic on this post) from Kitson. i am in love with it--- so adorable!!!
last night we went to dinner at Ketchup & then we went out to the clubs. we decided on Voyeur, which Lindsay Lohan had been to the night BEFORE celebrating her 24th birthday-- and she got punched in the face by a female bar tender, hahah poor little linds. i dont think she could party too hard with her SCRAM bracelet but she still managed to piss someone off??
& now i just woke up, waiting on Hannah to wake. (i wake up so earlier here! its soo weird) its Hannah's last full day because the 4th doesn't count since we will obviously be on some beach enjoying drinks all day to celebrate our independence.... but today? hmmm i'm thinking Universal Studios. i'll let you know.
have a wonderful day. do something to make YOURSELF happy. let go of the people who don't treat you right & love the ones who do. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment