My Blog List

Jul 24, 2010

HEY you!

Helloooo thur dahlins! just real quick, i have been getting some really great feedback from readers on facebook & twitter. so thanks a lot :) i would love to see more comments on my actual blog then through facebook, because sometimes i overlook stuff on fb with all the random apps and zoos, farms? and what not... ha, so feel free to comment on my pages!
another thing, is feel free to ask questions or give suggestions. or if you are just searching for the right quote or song to go with your life, if you give me "break up" "sad" "happy as fuck" ... you get it, i can post specifically for that.
derrrrrr, i feel like i had something else to day... umm yeah, no? okay kewl. share my blog with yoooo friends or don't. but like that would be cool, ha sidetracked because i am leaving for AUDIOTISTIC in a few hours.
time to get rave/music fety-ied out. have a lovely day!
"So many will try to destroy me. So many, over and over, coming in periods of greatness. But in this period, I cannot be broken."- lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment