My Blog List

Jul 10, 2010

inspired the uninspired

Emma watson is precious in this music video with her boyfriend musician::::


"behind every beautiful thing,
there is some kind of pain."
-Bob Dylan
"To be brave is to love someone unconditionally without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because nobody wants to fall on their faces or leave themselves open to hurt."
"You may feel alone when you’re lying in bed, or cry yourself to sleep. But always remember that your heart belongs to someone you’ve yet to meet, and, someday, you will be loved."
"You had me. You had me and then you left. It has nothing to do with me, it’s all about you. And it’s always been about you: what you need and what you want. You know, it seems like you only want me when you can’t have me. You like the chase and that’s all. So you know what? You can have it."
The O.C.
"Two of the hardest and most painful tests in life: having the patience to wait for the right moment, and mustering the courage to accept that you have waited for nothing."
"I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic.”
— Drew Barrymore

enough mopping. now rock the fuck out to this song because it is sick.




No comments:

Post a Comment