My Blog List

Jul 5, 2010

daily dose of foxy

i just love Megan Fox. she is so fucking rad. i just relate to her a lot- even all her weird habits & weird shit she says. i think she is awesome.
"People have always assumed I am a bitch. I have no idea why."

"I like playing phycos, any kind of mentally disturbed females is fun for me"

"I really do feel the sexiest when im laughing really hard... If someone's making you happy, what's sexier than that? i could never date a boy who's not funny"

"I don't know why people think I'm so badass maybe its because I curse a lot."

"I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe. I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm borderline personality-- or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely have some kind of mental problem & I haven't pinpointed what it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment