My Blog List

Jul 19, 2010

inhale, exhale.

ughhh today was weird. i don't know why, but i was just feeling really down and out of it. lots of school work and an impossibly tiny place to keep clean with 2 people. the clutter is driving me crazy and i got lost of course and couldn't find my storage unit..... soooo i still have to go there tomorrow and bring back more stuff so i can get organized and think straight.summer classes are still fun, but we are getting more and more work thrown at us every day. we FINALLY got our scenes today, so that was exciting. scene work takes a LOTTTT of work. so i have have have got to find time to put into it. i also have to sing another solo on wednesday. EEEEK. scared.
i'm also missing small stuff-- just basic things like alone time, boredom time that i would use to paint and scrapbook, my BED, and ac that works...
but NO MORE COMPLAINING. just one of those days i was on the verge of tears & it really caught me off guard. i had to remind myself to "just breathe."
the whole concept that this is my new home is still strange, exciting, but you know... different. who can i trust? where can i meet people outside of acting school? and not old creepy men at bars? lol. how can i stay true to myself in this town & more importantly find people who can accept me, 100%?

i miss my girlfriends from home. however, i have already met some great people, so i have hope. i love having visitors, but i want to get the point where i feel comfortable with everything, and know where the fuck places are without my gps! okay enough for now.

breathe in, breathe out. keep inspiration alive.

"People come into your life and people leave it… you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you."- Orlando Bloom

"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."

Tom Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment